Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 34 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Smile grissom and bitsy

Hi, here is my site that i put together in about 1 hour, it is our two pet cats grissom and bitsy. it is not huge, but hopefully grow in time.

http://grissomandbitsy.freehostia.com/
    IP

Default Re: Show us your sites!

Thank you both. I will change the image right away.
    IP

Simple & sweet, haanswors ... from a fellow cat lover. It actually stimulates me to experiment with the same idea for our two cats (and perhaps beyond).
    IP

Default Re: grissom and bitsy

Quote Originally Posted by haanswors View Post
    ...it is our two pet cats grissom and bitsy.
    My wife and I enjoyed watching your 'feed time' video. Very funny.

Rich
    IP

Please have a look at www.bosboksafaris.co.za this is a working site and has been up and running for quite a while. Your comments will be welcome. It is frequently updated and improved. syntagm. PS If you don't approve of hunting do not visit.
    IP

Default Re: grissom and bitsy

Quote Originally Posted by haanswors View Post
    our two pet cats grissom and bitsy.
    They look like trouble

(But of the adorable kind.. How can you not love cats like that )
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by syntagm View Post
    Please have a look at www.bosboksafaris.co.za this is a working site and has been up and running for quite a while.
    Nicely laid out an a good choice of colours.
    Only thing that personally bothers me is that I prefer a little top margin space, but as I say - it's a personal design thing

Did you create the site with Xara Xtreme rather than Web Designer?
    Web Designer uses a more advanced (and up to date) HTML export filter than the one shown in your site source code.
    Also you might like to update your version of Xtreme as it appears that your HTML filter is not the latest version for Xtreme.
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Hi Syntagm - Although not a fan of hunting I did enjoy visiting the site. Very well done!

A offer a few observations for your consideration: On the home page the main photograph appears quite dark and makes it difficult to see the place -- I'm thinking a daytime vs. dusk photo might be a better choice. On the upper right of the 'about us' page you have two images but only one clicks through to the gallery. The small dark caption about clicking to see the gallery is difficult to read given a lack of contrast. Also on that 'about us' page note that the logo on the upper left has the lettering transparent showwing the sky of the photo -- It is very hard to see and plain white text for that part of the logo might look better everywhere. Regarding the navigation I think the preview idea is cool but right now it brings up two pictures of the dog when using it on the home page. Lastly I note that where there is transparency used with overlays I find myself either wishing there was none or that you had them a little less transparent. I'm finding the current level of transparency distracting as the overlays are blending into the underlay too much IMHO.

Regards, Ross
    IP

Thumbs up Re: Show us your sites!

Not ready yet but already Up and running site build by a happy user off Xara products!

http://www.golfacademy-seefeld.at/
    IP

Ruud, your news ticker certainly raised an eyebrow with the first items title..
    IP