Andy, there are some small things I would change, like for instance some of the text is images (address and menu), I would convert this to actual text, like for instance the address could be good keywords for seo but is an image at the moment. Also I would suggest pinning the menu so that it's always visible. I could also go into all sorts of arguments about 'being on trend' etc etc. but at the end of the day you have to look at if something works, if it does then leave it as it is, after all it's a fast food place not a 3 michelin star restaurant serving a glass of tap water for $10, big bright images and text will work in the site's favour.

The section marked 'party packs $30' needs to be clearer, I would suggest a graphic or text next to each of the actual packs to show that they are packs and that they are $30; perhaps change the titles to 'Party Pack 1 - Taco Bundle' and 'Party Pack 2 - Enchilada Madness' And consider moving 'Welcome to Mexi-Go' section to near the top or keep it there and get rid of the 'welcome...' heading; it's too late to welcome someone at the bottom of the page.

Also consider changing the page title to 'Mexican food to takeaway Appleton'

Overall I think the design will do what it needs to do, after all sales are the best way to see if a site is good.