Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Website Gallery offline

Hey all and merry xmas, holidays, new year... whatever suits your fancy.

I cannot download the content manager or get my design gallery online. I allowed xara to access the internet from my firewall protection and that didnt work. I am super frustrated. Please help!

Default Re: Website Gallery offline

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Please give us some more information. What content manager are you referring to?

Can you connect to your web host using an FTP program such as Filezilla?

Is there a specific sub directory into which you are supposed to upload your files?

Quote Originally Posted by lindzsylvester1 View Post
    Hey all and merry xmas, holidays, new year... whatever suits your fancy.

I cannot download the content manager or get my design gallery online. I allowed xara to access the internet from my firewall protection and that didnt work. I am super frustrated. Please help!
    When I try to download the content installer, it says an error has occurred. It suggests I need to allow the program to use the internet from my firewall, which I have done to no avail. I cannot register the software since the program refuses to connect to the internet and have no access to the design gallery (offline). I do not know what else to try. Thanks for any help. Obviously my internet is working since i am posting on the forum...

Yes, you must register before you can download the Content installer.
    Have you rebooted (restarted) your PC since installing WD MX Premium?

yes. several times. it confirms i am registered when i stay online. however, as i mentioned, i cannot access the web via xara.

Well, once is enough

Sorry for the confusion, your post noted ; >>I cannot register the software since the program refuses to connect to the internet<<
    However, now that you mention that it confirms it's registered, the only issue is your firewall/security software.
    Clearly you can access the web to post here so that's going to be the area to look at.
    Please recheck that you have allowed the application to access the web - or temporarily disable your firewall as a test.

Failing that - you may have to lodge a support ticket with Xara.
    support.xara.com