Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Graphic image missing when I post to the web & text flow is weird

I'd also consider cropping out the lady who looks less than delighted with the work, or ditching that image altogether.
    OK I missed that one and I don't see the image with the lady. Which image is it? In the past I used PhotoShop to remove any people some of the images still need to be tweaked.
    jgt

Quote Originally Posted by jgt1942 View Post
    OK I missed that one and I don't see the image with the lady. Which image is it? In the past I used PhotoShop to remove any people some of the images still need to be tweaked.
    The second image of the installation pictures. She's not happy!

I just noticed the avocado (green) bath - they were popular in the UK many years ago but became highly unfashionable. I'm not sure if they're making a comeback but if I had a choice, I'd ditch it. I might be completely wrong.

The second image of the installation pictures. She's not happy!
    I cannot tell you the number of times I looked at that darn picture and never saw her! DUH!!!!
    I just noticed the avocado (green) bath - they were popular in the UK many years ago but became highly unfashionable. I'm not sure if they're making a comeback but if I had a choice, I'd ditch it. I might be completely wrong.
    Same here in the US! You are correct this should go!
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jgt

The more I look at the gallery..

The later pictures don't expand.

Several images have a yellow cast because of the domestic lighting. Ideally these should have some work done on them to try and give a more natural look.

Pauland, thanks for catching the problem with the images not showing larger. I just applied the fix and then realized that the images are crap. I've notified the client (we need new high quality images) and I'm waiting for him to reply. Last week I sent him an email regarding the issues you and others pointed out. He did respond but totally ignored my questions. I need to follow-up with him. This week I'm busy teaching and don't have time to make a personal visit.

I can PhotoShop the images with the domestic lighting, assuming the client want to have them fixed or if I get the time (ha-ha) I can do it for free.
    jgt