Thanks for your comments, Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
In IE7 there's a blue outline around the .gif animation, right over the the puppy's nose, which doesn't show in IE9.
i'm basically a lazy person and if somebody has a quick fix to suggest then by all means please suggest it but since ie7 makes up about 3% of all web users i'm not inclined to spend any time on that. but i'd be interested to know if somebody finds a fix, it's not that i don't care, it's that i have too many other things to do

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
I also would like to suggest that you sharpen the .jpeg pictures with text a bit more, especially the top one.
not sure which image you're talking about but to clarify, the business card with the information in black is the focus of the page, therefore the users' eyes will naturally gravitate to those parts of a page that are easy on the eyes, anything that is not in focus gets a cursory look, it may be pretty, it may add to the overall warm fuzzy feel (initially of course created by those gorgeous puppy eyes), but once seen it's done its job, and then gets passed by

for what it's worth, there are no other vets in either of those two localities, so the purpose of the page is simply to bring the vets into the internet age and not much more