Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Strange Previews

Quote Originally Posted by kfoster
    Yes, it had something to do with the folder structure I had going on - maybe it was how I was exporting - not sure. Once I deleted the index_htm_files folder everything worked fine.
    Glad you got it straightened out, Ken.

Looking good Ken Two things though: the pages take a bit of time to load and did you realise there's nothing showing on the portfolio page?

I like the horizontal scroll on the process page. Usually a no-no, it's much better in this case than having everything going vertically
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

The portfolio page doesn't show? It shows fine here on IE and Chrome. What browser are you using?

Thanks for letting me know.

Ken

Ah! Yes it works in IE but not FF3 ... not here at any rate Someone in the know will be along soon to help I'm sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	portfolio.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	61991  
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Portfolio works just fine in my IE8.

Handsome site, Ken. You might want to consider a lighter, more readable text color for your mouseover buttons. Black lettering on a black-to-blue gradiant button is a bit tough to read.

Great idea about the mouseover text color. I changed it to the orange and I think it looks pretty good. Definitely reads much better.

Does anyone have any idea why it won't show up in Firefox?

Thanks, Ken

I don't know what the problem/solution might be, but there are a number of talented folk here who are well versed on the [mis]behavior of the various browsers. I'm sure that someone will jump in with some quality info.

Yeah, site looks great! but same error in FF3 here also when trying to view portfolio...

This could be the problem

<div class="xr_ap" style="left: 33px; top: 184px; width: 884px; height: 666px; id="Iframe""><iframe name="mainframe" id="mainframe"

I might need to be

<div class="xr_ap" style="left: 33px; top: 184px; width: 884px; height: 666px;" id="Iframe"><iframe name="mainframe" id="mainframe"

Drwyd

Interesting. Missing a double quote? How might that be effectively interpreted by two out of three browsers?
    And, would that be a problem with xWD's generated HTML coding? Yo ... covoxer!

... not doubting, just curious.