Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Version 5.1 Launched

From the "What's Included" part of the webpage:

Instant unlock of the trial, plus a CD with the Xtreme software, more than 80 demo movies, full help, more than 50 Live Effects plug-ins, more than 3000 images including clipart, example illustrations and template graphics, 200 photos, 500 textures, 250 Truetype and PostScript fonts. A printed Quick Reference Card. Plus an extra Xara Xone CD containing more than 80 HTML tutorials featuring step by step creation of images and Hints & Tips. 450 page printed manual.

Important Note: If you are upgrading your Xara Xtreme Pro 3.x to Pro 4 you will not receive the printed manual. The updated Xara Xone CD includes PDF Release Notes covering the new features.
    Looks like a CD and also a printed manual, which is extra sweet! Assuming that wasn't left in there by accident or something, since it mentions the wrong version number (Pro 4 instead of Pro 5).

I should point out that this is what I saw when selecting the option to upgrade from Pro 4 to Pro 5. I assume you'd get the CD either way as another page mentions how the download trial doesn't have all of the extra content that the CD does.
    Last edited by Odat; 04 June 2009 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Clarification
    This signature would be seven words long if it was six words shorter.
    IP