Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
Yes, the WD also can't do your home work, cook, dump the trash and pay your taxes.

Why all the criticism is based on things that WD is not supposed to do? Do we advertise it of being able to create dynamic designs? Is it priced too high with curent functionality? Be objective please. Thank you.
LOL, the problem is that the inexperienced (in html terms) users love what WD can do (rightly so) and have expectations from other software that it works like a web editor (after all it makes web pages).

How can an inexperienced user tell what WD is "not supposed to do"? Does it list those things in the advertising?

I think WD is a great program with great features, but limitations when used "for what it's not supposed to do". I would say that I'm completely objective.

If you want WD for what it does well you will be very happy with WD. If it's bought for "what it's not supposed to do" you will be frustrated. It's perfectly reasonable for people to ask about doing things when they don't understand what WD is not meant to do.

Paul