Quote Originally Posted by katemoir View Post
I can confirm what Derek says. The next version of Xtreme / Xtreme Pro / Magix Photo & Graphic Designer will have the same new look UI. Also the new web features & templates will go into the next Pro but not the classic version of Xtreme/Photo & Graphic Designer. Don't worry Derek, that wasn't confidential, it's mentioned in our site FAQs also.
Am I the only one to find this extremely (no pun intended) disappointing? While I have purchased menumaker and WD5 in the past, it seems perverse to have integrated WD functionality into XX5 but then exclude functionality that many would have wished to see in that release (menus etc) in only the upcoming Pro version. As an on and off casual user of these products for more years than I care to recall (I'm one of the faithful band who started with Impression and Artworks) and who has upgraded all along the line, I can't see the logic - get people on board in XX5 with web features then abandon them at the next release?! I already felt a little that I had already paid for some of the web stuff in XX5 given I had already puchased WD5 (and websytyle etc before that)

Is it just me?