Wish list:
* Page Explorer which allows multiple page selection & actions.
* Page number in check box area would be nice. (I know it is on the bottom).
* Proper names for the resources instead of 138.jpg. Current naming makes it hard to manually upload individual pages.
* Synchronise option for upload instead of total upload each time
* Tables. The rulers & tabs go part way
* Easier setting of TABs on the rulers - too small & too finicky (have I missed a text box setting for them?) Perhaps like para spacing.
* Ability to set BOTH margin & first line Tab simultaneously a la Word. Set one relative to other and then drag pair.
* Drag & drop for video files.
* Multi-level menus (yes built-in Webstyle - I'm sure it will come)
* Publish location saved into each .WEB
* ABility to link multiple .WEB files so that updates of Repeating objects can be effected in multiple .WEBs. Single .WEB files do not cut it for reasonable sized sites as they bloat too quickly. Great for small sites of a few pages. Large .web files (>150MB) cause memory overflow during export.
* More control over where resources are located (instead of index_html...).
Now this is pie in sky
* Forms - feedback etc.
* Database (don't really care which) access. Would love to control display of photos from filtered list from database.
* Not altogether happy with Font rendering, especially light on dark. Handling of Font selection, esp Web Safe fonts is great.

I did say WISH and I am aware that this is a $50 program. This first pass, despite the length of my wish list, is excellent.
PS: What are PMs?