Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Any NFL fans?

Default Any NFL fans?

Just curious if there are many NFL fans around here. We're only a couple weeks away from camps. I'm tired of watching my Royals lose and ready to start watching my Chiefs lose

Anybody play fantasy football?
    Creating Great Designs in Life and Work
    Where I Work

Default Re: Any NFL fans?

I'd like to know how American football got to be called football. With the exception of kickoffs, punts and field goal attempts thats the only time you use your feet! Whereas in this country (USA) the sport you use your feet all the time we call Soccer and everyplace else it's called football??
    I don't watch football (USA), I watch football the Premier League, Champions league etc.

Liverpool!!

Good lad! YNWA!
    Last edited by zaphodeist; 18 July 2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Added the password!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

I am ChiefLee. AFC West Broncos!

I too am ready to watch the Chiefs loose.

I don't think the Broncos are going to do so well this year anyway with a new head coach and loosing Cutler to the Bears.

I have family in MO who are Chiefs fans though. It always makes for fun Holiday talk.

Red

Big Plan Creative - Napoleon had one . . . Einstein had one . . . Do you have one?

Have been a redskins fan since I was a kid. Back then Phoenix did not have a team. Im still not a cardinals fan. I will be surprised to see them do well again. Soccer has never been popular here in U.S. , well it is at the school level and it is popular with the kids but not at a professional level.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Real football (North American) is played north of the 49th Parallel CFL Football is the favourite here. And of course my favourite team is the BC Lions!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Go Steelers!!

Go Rams!
    Been a fan since 1957.
    Never been a better though. And I have high hopes for this season but not a lot of confidence as they have a new front line, new head coach and staff, inexperienced receivers and a new defensive lineup (with only a couple of exceptions) and a whole new offensive and defensive scheme. The high hopes come from looking at the last two seasons; the only way is up. (I hope)
    R_o_n _a_l _d __C. __D_u_k_e

x a r a . c o m..a r t i s t s ..g a l l e r y

Xara's Facebook

Xara Designer Pro X 16, Xara 3D7 Web Designer

Oh ... don't forget Arena Football!