Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Forum Integration

Hello-

I have no website creation experience and need to get a website up and running quickly. I have played with the Web Designer a bit and I am in need of a little direction on a couple of items:

1. How would I go about integrating a Forum inside of a Web Designer page - I think it would be in an "IFRAME" if I understand correctly? Would this need to be manually editing the code or can Web Designer help facilitate this?

2. Similar to #1 above, I need to integrate a PayPal link. I think the way this works is you provide a link to a PayPal site - again can it look like the user has not left my website - by hosting everything in an IFRAME?

I am really just looking for some guidance - if this can be done inside of Web Designer all the better - keeping me away from managing the HTML which I can muddle through but would rather focus on the business end of my business besides the website aspect. I am hoping Web Designer is the key - I am already an Extreme Pro 5 license holder.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide. I am REALLY after a website that looks like www.prlprinter.com - this is a company, like mine, that has a single software product - the website looks nice and clean and "seems" to me to be something Web Designer could handle easily.
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 16 June 2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Read the rules regarding links in first posts