Sheila,

There are multiple videos about popups on this site. I myself have posted some so I know they are here.. It really boils down to the way John put it. All the menus really are, are popup layers. Thats it. I will try to make this as painless as possible and if you still don't get it, we can work out a time and I use a program called teamvier, it will let me control your pc or show you my pc screen and I will show you step by step how to create a popup layer and create the roll over effect. For now I will put in lehmans terms the steps it takes....

Step 1) New project - The layers are currently MouseOff and MouseOver..

Step2) Create a new layer called popup1 and MouseOver popup1
(You now have MouseOff, MouseOver, popup1 & MouseOver popup1correct?)

Step3) Make sure you are on the MouseOff layer, then draw a rectangle on the canvas.

Step4) Now select the popup1 layer and draw a rectangle on it. Check and uncheck the checkbox to make sure it disappears and reappers with every check.

Step5) Select the MouseOff layer and click on the rectangle that was placed onto the MouseOff layer. Right click it and select web properties, now click the Mouse-over tab, now go down to the last drop down box, drop it down and select popup1.

Step6) Preview your page. When the page first loads you should see the MouseOff layer rectangle. If you hover your mouse over the rectangle you should see the popup1 layer rectangle. Do you? If you do, then you see how easily it is to create a popup menu or anything else that pops up that you want.

If you can get this far then you have this figured out and no longer need any help...lol... Well maybe a little help... Just remember, anything that you want on a specific layer will have to be placed onto that layer. I have caught myself so many times putting some content on a layer, thinking it was the correct layer, but ending up it was the wrong layer and I had to move it. Just remember to place all content on the correct layers and then right clicking on the object that is going to call the popup and right clicking it, selecting web properties, Mouse-over tab and selecting the correct popup layer from the drop down list. Remember... I use the name popup for demo purposes.... You can use whatever name you see fit.. Just remember to call the corerct name... I will post a short video on this procedure so you can see how it is supposed to work and hopefully you get the same results.... I didn't put MouseOver or Down... Just wanted to show you how to start the popup process...

Hope this helps you...