Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 35 of 78 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Default Re: Show us your sites!

Hy! I from Russia. This is my site about me - videographer Makiy Simon.
    www.makiy.ru

Made with Xara Web Designer.
    IP

Very nice work Makiy.
    Fun wedding videos. I cannot read Russian but a spent some time look through your site.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by razzle0146 View Post
    Thank you all for your input. I am going to take your advice and start over. By the way though. I did ot create the listings page, that was pre created by another company. I have created everything besides that, but I agree, it is not business like. I am going to start over and repost with new design.
    Well, when I saw the site it scared me, I thought I had to take another exam.
    And I bet that other people think the same, so much to fill in, i'll look further
    elsewhere. The whole thing might not be bad actually, but on the first page, it scared me.

And I had to bring the logo into the webpage era, it looked flat to me.
    But I am not a designer, so never mind me about that, it is just my tick.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ace.png 
Views:	311 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	59992  
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP

Err.. I think 3D does not equal webpage era. My first thought was "Ace Ventura Pet Detective"!
    IP

Thank yoy. Yes it was Extreme4 but I have since updated. I have also converted the PNG into JPEGS in the lates version. All comments are appreciated and will be thoughtfully considered...../s
    IP

Ross - thank you. I will improve the areas you have touched on. The main photo needs updating. When we went on location for a re-shoot it clouded over just before sunset. Next on my agenda is improvement and standardisation of the transparencies. I do web design because I love the labour. You may want to look at www.syntagm.co.za to see another XWD site and what I do otherwise....../c
    IP

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

Syntagm - I like that site very much. The little pencil buttons are particularly effective.
    IP

Hi here is what i have been working on this week, only missing the blog pages still have to find ho to do it , sorry i am not a webdesigner but i am quite happy about the result, the only problems i been facing is having to scroll down everytime all the pages in order to go make a modification on another page, it should have a navigation with all the pages so just by clicking getting to the page , also maximum page long is 8700 Pix. The other small problem is to have to reupload all the files as soon youadd a picture. Beside that i am verry satisfied of webdesigner www.turnermuseum.org
    IP

magylranking,

Nice start. On your home page, I suggest you either limit the number of boxes or line them up to equal width. Also separate the background from the page itself would improve the look of your site. But, good work!

Tom
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    Err.. I think 3D does not equal webpage era. My first thought was "Ace Ventura Pet Detective"!
    Look I said it was a a tick,
    but thank you for sharing how your associations
    work, in the future I shall try to anticipate on them.
    be aware, not to become a ware.
    IP