Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
This would not help blind to read it. And you can zoom any page in modern browsers for visually impaired, so where's the problem with accessibility of the WD exported pages?
True.
I worked in a library where we had a Braille printer. Unfortunately the printer didn't work - fortunately nobody ever asked for anything in Braille.

Zoom into your page 500% (some people may need it) and where is your design? Often visually impared users will just want the text in a very large font, in their preferred colours - structure helps.

Two or three times I have come under criticism for providing pdfs on my organisation's website as visually impaired users find them harder to work with than Word docs - even though you can zoom in 1000s of times in a pdf!

I am not an expert on accessibility issues but I have provided several links to sites that are recognised bodies. Also Adobe, Microsoft, W3C and governments all have the issue high on their agenda and produce guidelines on these matters. Here is a bit on Adobe CS4s Dreamweaver take on accessibility: http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/p.../overview.html

Ron