Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Adding structured data or rich snippets

Hallo
    I need your help, i have added metatags to the website and then I came across the schema markup or the google structured tool
    I even found one where I just add the info it gives me the html. the problem is do I add it to the body of the website, of where does it go?
    Please I am not a programmer, this is so new to me......the clients want to search almost anything in the website and thinks it will just appear it takes time
    and I hoped this will help
    Thank you

Default Re: Adding structured data or rich snippets

Quote Originally Posted by hdebeer View Post
    Hallo
    I need your help, i have added metatags to the website and then I came across the schema markup or the google structured tool
    I even found one where I just add the info it gives me the html. the problem is do I add it to the body of the website, of where does it go?
    Please I am not a programmer, this is so new to me......the clients want to search almost anything in the website and thinks it will just appear it takes time
    and I hoped this will help
    Thank you
    The Google structured Data Testing Tool, https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool, has default JSON data.
    If your generator produced JSON then the information and tags <script type="application/ld+json">...</script. is placed in the Web Properties > Page > HTML code (head) area.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat