Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Cool How to move properties of one navigation bar to another ?

Hi,

Can somebody give me advice, how I can move properties of one navigation bar to the antoher (clear) ?

thnx

Default Re: How to move properties of one navigation bar to another ?

Not 100% positive but I believe you can drag and drop a navigation bar on top of an existing one. Give it a try and report back.

no, negative. Pleaase check file attached bellow. There is a full and empty navigation bar. Please, can you move/transport properties from full to empty navbar ? or someone else ... pls ... manually I will spend hours to do it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Rut View Post
    no, negative. Pleaase check file attached bellow. There is a full and empty navigation bar. Please, can you move/transport properties from full to empty navbar ? or someone else ... pls ... manually I will spend hours to do it
    With a sleight of hand: Menu filled.web; 5 minutes to discover, 5 to do.

Perhaps I should put it out as a Challenge.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

woow, brother acron, you are the real genius. Thank you very much ! If you will have a patience with me, who is not so smart like you ) you can tell me the way, how did you do that. Thank you !

btw, can you tell me the way, how I can move/transport web page properties, like "page title", "page description" and "keywords" from one subpage to the another ?

Acorn - I'll bite. How'd you do it?

woow, brother acron, you are the real genius. Thank you very much ! If you will have a patience with me, who is not so smart like you ) you can tell me the way, how did you do that. Thank you !
    All I did was ungrouped each NavBar. I had to correctly place your buttons on the MouseOver and MouseOff layers. I swaped their positions on the page. I then selected both buttons on the MouseOff layer and recreated them as a NavBar, by using the wanted button as the leftmost and the rest of the NavBar to be based on it. Finally, I deleted the empty menu item.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

btw, can you tell me the way, how I can move/transport web page properties, like "page title", "page description" and "keywords" from one subpage to the another ?
    Copy & paste!
    Acorn

brother acron, just now i did all you told me and i am succesfull. i can move properties of navbars how i want. hope, one day will all users find this your informations in the directions for use, coz only me and couple of people can meet genius like you thank you very much again