Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Frequent error message after working with elements copied to all pages

I have 2 related issues
    1. where are the error logs for web design 10 premium

2. Having the answer to #1 above may help me solve the #2 issue which is .... I am getting a frequent critical error message typically while I am performing a "repeat on all pages" task. If I dismiss the error dialog box and continue to work, the design file will become corrupted and cannot be opened again. If I dismiss the error dialog box without performing any further actions and exit WD10P , we can open the file again and continue working. This project has many pages and includes JavaScript, php , MySQL. The method of using the JavaScript, php , MySQL is to use a placeholder with only a script call (i.e. include() for php, etc.) instead of placing the actual code in the WD10P page placeholder. We have not had any trouble with this methodology and I do not believe this is the cause of the error but I mention it just in case someone has had an error with the method.
    I have started saving after almost every task and I am protecting the xara backup files since xara has a nasty little function that tries to load the last backup when the program is first started which, in the case of an error having occurred during the previous session, can often be the corrupted design file.

Any help with issues #1 or #2 would be appreciated.

Default Re: Frequent error message after working with elements copied to all pages

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemcc View Post
    I am protecting the xara backup files since xara has a nasty little function that tries to load the last backup when the program is first started
    You can change this 'nasty' behaviour in the program options under the Backup tab.

Default Re: Frequent error message after working with elements copied to all pages

HELP PLEASE
    Thanks I tried the open and close option which solves unwanted projects getting saved. The error has become prolific and very annoying. The more complex the project becomes the more the error presents. Anyone who knows if this error can be fixed by a, re-install, upgrade, rain dance, etc., because it is very frustrating. The xara WYSIWYG functions are nice but not nice enough. I can write the code in the time it takes to recover or restore from errors and saving every 3 seconds, its 3:51 am friday april 4th and I am fighting with xara web designer.

The error is " Internal Program Error 1524.k.sy.up" ,If any xara folks are monitoring, you can save a customer if you so desire.
    Thanks very much to anyone that can help.

You might be better advised to open a support ticket and supply your file for Xara to inspect.

Thanks, I think you are correct, more issues have reared ther ugly head. I considered a re-install but I really like to know what is causing the bug.
    Thanks for responding