Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mouse-over popup layer from scrollable frame

*I've run into a little confuzing problem.
    On the first page I have two scroll downs. If I try to do a mouse over a scrolled image in order for a popup to appear (on the same page) it seems almost impossible. The popup keeps appearing ONLY in the scrollable area !!
    Well, because I'm gonna add the third scroll on the first left page I'd like to have that popups appear on the right (just like in the attached file).
    Is this possible in Xara?

*I've tried the famous ultra acclamed trick to hide, or at least to change the colour of the scroll bars. It doesn't work. Or maybe I'm not doind something.
    If any of this two problems of mine gets answered, I'd be very happy. I've spend a lot of time trying to figure out all the possible solutions at these, but nothing found. Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Mouse-over popup layer from scrollable frame

Maybe I am missing something here but it sounds like you are involved in a contest to see how tricky you can get.

Unless there is a compelling reason to do so, my website design philosophy has always been to keep it simple. Life is not a contest to see how many obstacles you can place between your visitor and your web site's content.

Just my dos centavos of course.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Maybe I am missing something here but it sounds like you are involved in a contest to see how tricky you can get.
    But it's a nature of humans to investigate, to explore everything within reach. Like the first man on Mars...remember? If we don't have dreams....our life is useless. Let's try to discover ourselves day by day. We'll be surprised to find how many worthly things are to be changed around us. Much more than we can live, long enough...even to think about them!

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    Unless there is a compelling reason to do so, my website design philosophy has always been to keep it simple. Life is not a contest to see how many obstacles you can place between your visitor and your web site's content.
    Let's watch than the boring movie of all time, let's buy the cheepiest watch from the store, let's read the newspapers instead a good book, let's buy a car that we don't like the colour, let's merry with the filthy-est women on earth...let's choose the downword. We all should try to aim at the sky. And maybe....just maybe we'll be able to rich it.
    ... some day. What do you say!
    -------------------------------------
    1) I have accomplished this dream of mine, by doing my own trick. I've put all the popup content in the second page and those three scrollable frames became one. Moreover, I assigned the scrollable frame to a dragable area and it can be moved freely on the entirely page and I moved the vertical scroll bar outside the page.

2) I have accidentaly put a sticky rectangular frame to the main background and the whole screen moves and can be dragged with the mouse. O_o
    I dunno if anyone can find a use of this strange thing. I put it here...just in case.

Let's watch than the boring movie of all time, let's buy the cheepiest watch from the store, let's read the newspapers instead a good book, let's buy a car that we don't like the colour, let's merry with the filthy-est women on earth...let's choose the downword. We all should try to aim at the sky. And maybe....just maybe we'll be able to rich it.
    I had an instructor when I was going to that boring art school, Art Center College of Design who said, "Don't try to be different to be good. Be good, and you will be different."

I have lived by those words since 1967 throughout my career as a design professional, and nobody has ever called my design boring. Well designed and well conceived perhaps, functional and clean, but never boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonium View Post
    ... Like the first man on Mars...remember? ...
    They've been keeping that one quiet!
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64