Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: web designer six

COuple questions about W6:

Ones- did they fix the overwrite problem on upload? Currently they dont delete previous files when new is uploaded.

two- Did they fix the animated .gif bug? Currently it restarts on any mouse over.

I am tempted to upgrade since I love this program and the fact they added some of the menumaker functions and the "Buy" button and many many other things.

The'se tow things seem to annoy me but I can solve the upload glitch taking a few extra minutes. but the animated .gif seems something I have to live with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruffino
    did they fix the overwrite problem on upload? Currently they dont delete previous files when new is uploaded.
    This issue has been fixed in Web Designer 6. Read covoxer's explanation here.

Thanks Cursor, that is the most welcomed news!

How bout the animated .gif glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by ruffino View Post
    Ones- did they fix the overwrite problem on upload? Currently they dont delete previous files when new is uploaded.
    Yes, fixed.
    two- Did they fix the animated .gif bug? Currently it restarts on any mouse over.
    Yes, fixed.
    John.

Thumbs up I get a free uprade! Hooray!

I purchased on Feb 12 and anyone purchasing after Feb 8th gets a free upgrade.
    I am very happy!

I agree I do like the high tech look of the dark grey but I am having some trouble reading things.