Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Where's the HTML and where's the structure?

Hi Remi and Hexen,

I can understand your wanting to point out what you perceive as deficiencies in the program in order to help make it better. There are also many people that have been wanting a program exactly as Web Designer.

Would it not be better to allow Web Designer to either expire or progress on it's own? There is an obvious market for the product and a large number of people already creating websites without knowledge of html using other products. As further updates are made to the program you may see some or all of your suggestions eventually incorporated, or not as the majority of buyers dictate.

I do not mean to interrupt the posting. I simply do not see how it will make any changes in the short term. Nor was I sure what the desired end result was for all the posting.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Default Re: Where's the HTML and where's the structure?

I think, we will see much more discussions about this and on the other side it's good to know, that John (covoxer) is thinking about an alternative export mode (as discussed here). Perhaps we will see such a progress with the next release (maybe in 6-12 months?).

Remi
    IP