I have made up a "Master Nav Bar Page" on the first page in XWD. Im thinking that I will make all my nav bar changes here to this master copy and then have them repeat throughout the site when I make any changes here in this one place.

Question: If I just group the 20 different objects in my cascading menu nav bar into one large group and say "make repeating layer"...sometimes it does not work consistently on other pages. It seems like I have to have each individual element selected first as individual items... and not as a whole single group for it to work...but then... I have to go and shut off the visible and selected layers on each and every single page after I repeat the bar using this method.

Are there some "Special Rules" that others have found for making sure a master cascading nav bar gets repeated correctly through out the site correctly and most efficiently? Sometimes my repeating Nav Bar does not consistently cascade on other pages sometimes.

My cascading nav bar has master navigation buttons... and then popups... and then multiple menu choices... so its especially important to get things correct for it to continue to work correctly.

Thanks

Suzzie