Hello all...
I've just purchased XWD and have been working with it all day. I have no problem building new pages from templates, however I am a little confused as to how the program names consecutive pages and thus how am I supposed to link to these new pages on my navbar. If I create an index.htm page and export, I get and index_files folder and and index.htm page. If I create a second page I still have only one index files folder but I now have an index_2.htm folder. I've searched the forum for "page naming", etc. but have been unable to find anything to explain to me how this process (export) is carried out. I would like each of my pages to have separate names and hopefully separate file_folders. Also, I have reviewed the videos regarding navbars and button links, but I am not sure as to how I would link to these subsequent pages as I am unable (or more accurately...unknowledgeable) as to how to do this. Do I need to open the folders in frontpage/dreamweaver to rename? If someone could explain...I'd sure be appreciable.