Hi All,

I can't seem to find any advice on this anywhere, so I'm hoping the minds in the forum might have an answer. I have an old site that I am retooling, but I've hit a snag. On a number of pages, I have thumbnails that link to a pop-up page that explains the item in greater detail. It's not a simple text pop-up like Xara will let me make. It's a full html page with background, graphics, links, and text. I used Java script to confine the pop-up to a set width much smaller than most browsers. That way the viewer doesn't lose their place on the original website by having to backspace and scroll back to the thumbnails. A simple click to close the popped up window and they're right back where they left off.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	htmlpopup.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	119919

I really want to reproduce this approach in Xara, but there just doesn't seem to be a simple way to do that. Are there any options available to me? I am at the point where I'm considering creating separate pages for the thumbnails, using the old html I learned years ago and letting the main pages point to them. From there the pop-ups I made would work. I am just hoping to avoid the tables and other antiquated approaches I've used.

Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric