Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Are the xara servers down

Hi
    Today at 8 am I uploaded my site. Checked on and off till now 1:00 est time.
    No Luck so far.
    Barry

Default Re: Are the xara servers down

What servers are you publishing to? I know there is a problem with xara.hosting that is causing problems with Malwarebytes and if it is these servers then that could be the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    What servers are you publishing to? I know there is a problem with xara.hosting that is causing problems with Malwarebytes and if it is these servers then that could be the problem.
    You were right on the money. I have Malwarebytes on my PC. It just won`t let my site open. I tried to
    allow xara servers as an exception in Malwarebytes. It would not allow it. Had to shut down Malwarebytes to access my site.
    Software is great when it works correctly.

BW Barry

Xara is working on whatever it is that is flagging Malwarebytes. They know of the problem and are actively working to fix it.

Anti-virus and anti-malware products have become extremely aggressive due to hacking and denial of service attacks, which is a good thing, but can create problems with legitimate products and hosting services. I hope to see this cleared up shortly.

Hi Guys,

The Malwarebytes issue seems to be resolved now, if you have Malwarebytes running, can you test this to confirm it's fixed. First, go to http://iptest.malwarebytes.org/ to ensure Malwarebytes is blocking correctly. Then go to http://xaraxone.xara.hosting/pro365/website-design.html to see if it's still blocked. If it is blocked for you, can you check your Malwarebytes is upto date (if not update it) and restart your computer then if it's still blocked let me know.

Thanks,
    Ben

No problems here.

Hi Ben, the second link to xaraxone-xarahosting works fine. However if I go to the IPtest site link I get the following:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ip-test.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	115995  
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    However if I go to the IPtest site link I get the following:
    I think this was the intention of the link: to see if Malwarebytes would block access to this particular site. I had the same message.

Ahhhh! Another senior moment. Thanks Boy
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host