MAJOR: Where are my purchases of:

1. Template Pack 1
    2. Template Pack 2
    3. Widget Pack 1
    4. Web Pack 1
    5. Web Pack 2

?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: (Xara) Web Designer (365) (12) Premium - Rolling Bug List

type:symbol

What is this new Name feature about?
    Happens then you use Insert Symbol... as a Shape (not Text tool insert).

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I wondered about those as well. I've been buying XWD since version 7.0, and purchased those items, and they have always appeared when I've upgraded to a new version of XWD, including WD 11 Premium. But now there's no sign of them!

EDIT: This concerns the purchased Template packs, web packs and widget packs, all of which no longer appear in the list.
    Last edited by Bollingerbabe; 18 April 2016 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Replied to wrong post

The widgets and graphics included within these packs have been moved to other categories. Most of the web themes included in these packs will be recreated with variants and included in updates to version 365.

The Web Graphics are available from Components > Print & Web Components > Graphics.

Template Pack 2

The Photo Clipart's available from Components > Image Resources > Photo Clipart.

Widget Pack 1

Image Carousel (Flash) has been removed from version 365.

Tint Zoom Gallery , Featured Content 1 and 2 are located in Components > Image Resources > Photo Slideshows & Galleries.

Web Pack 1

Cycle widgets 1 - 4 are located in Components > Image Resources > Photo Slideshows & Galleries..

Web Pack 2

Mosiac Fade, Slide and Panel are located in Components > Image Resources > Photo Hovers and have been renamed to Hover Widget 2 - 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
    Purchased Items

MAJOR: Where are my purchases of:

1. Template Pack 1
    2. Template Pack 2
    3. Widget Pack 1
    4. Web Pack 1
    5. Web Pack 2

?

Acorn

The names used to support the Replace symbol option shown when right clicking on a symbol inserted as a shape. We will investigate the possibility of hiding this value from the applied name list.

type:symbol

What is this new Name feature about?
    Happens then you use Insert Symbol... as a Shape (not Text tool insert).

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by bb2 View Post
    The widgets and graphics included within these packs have been moved to other categories. Most of the web themes included in these packs will be recreated with variants and included in updates to version 365.
    The Web Graphics are available from Components > Print & Web Components > Graphics.
    Template Pack 2
    The Photo Clipart's available from Components > Image Resources > Photo Clipart.
    Widget Pack 1
    Image Carousel (Flash) has been removed from version 365.
    Tint Zoom Gallery , Featured Content 1 and 2 are located in Components > Image Resources > Photo Slideshows & Galleries.
    Web Pack 1
    Cycle widgets 1 - 4 are located in Components > Image Resources > Photo Slideshows & Galleries..
    Web Pack 2
    Mosiac Fade, Slide and Panel are located in Components > Image Resources > Photo Hovers and have been renamed to Hover Widget 2 - 4.
    Thank you Bhavesh, in other words, Xara has subsumed all my past Pack purchases into the Online Content Catalogue (OCC).

For others' interest, here is a current price list of what I bought:

1. Template Pack 1 - £29.99
    2. Template Pack 2 - £29.99
    3. Widget Pack 1 - £29.99
    4. Web Pack 1 - £34.99
    5. Web Pack 2 - £34.99

I make that £159.95 worth of investment that Xara is now holding to ransom as I will lose access to my purchased products whenever I stop renewing the 365 Day Update Guarantee.
    Yes, I can locally download but I could forget or lose my computer and be left without.
    Yes, I could download from my past Xara versions, save them to a secure place and access them that way.
    Looks like I'll be using the Cloud.

Wait a minute that's what the Online Content Catalogue is.
    Xara, the cost of running the OCC for enduring access must outweigh all this friction you are about to generate.
    It is barking that I can legitimately ask Xara for a link to my past Pack purchases for XWD11P but I won't be able to do the same should I let the 365 Day Online Guarantee lapse.

A great deal for new purchasers; pay for Xara Web Designer 365 Premium and get the above for free, even if you have an earlier version.
    You have to understand the hoops you are going through.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by bb2 View Post
    The names used to support the Replace symbol option shown when right clicking on a symbol inserted as a shape. We will investigate the possibility of hiding this value from the applied name list.
    Thank you Bhavesh, I was actually looking for a way to exploit it and any other parameters you park in the Names Gallery.

Acorn
    Last edited by Acorn; 29 April 2016 at 02:38 PM. Reason: Corrected misspelt names

Thank you Bhavesh, in other words, Xara has subsumed all my past Pack purchases into the Online Content Catalogue (OCC).

For others' interest, here is a current price list of what I bought:

1. Template Pack 1 - £29.99
    2. Template Pack 2 - £29.99
    3. Widget Pack 1 - £29.99
    4. Web Pack 1 - £34.99
    5. Web Pack 2 - £34.99

I make that £159.95 worth of investment that Xara is now holding to ransom as I will lose access to my purchased products whenever I stop renewing the 365 Day Update Guarantee.
    Yes, I can locally download but I could forget or lose my computer and be left without.
    Yes, I could download from my past Xara versions, save them to a secure place and access them that way.
    Looks like I'll be using the Cloud.

Wait a minute that's what the Online Content Catalogue is.
    Xara, the cost of running the OCC for enduring access must outweigh all this friction you are about to generate.
    It is barking that I can legitimately ask Xara for a link to my past Pack purchases for XWD11P but I won't be able to do the same should I let the 365 Day Online Guarantee lapse.

A great deal for new purchasers; pay for Xara Web Designer 365 Premium and get the above for free, even if you have an earlier version.
    You have to understand the hoops you are going through.

Acorn
    Very well said Acorn, and a bugbear with me as well. At the moment I'm wishing I hadn't upgraded to XWDP 365 and just stayed with XWDP 11. :-(

Stuff that we purchased should always be available to download and use. Xara knows what our past purchases are, because they are listed when you log in.

Question Re: (Xara) Web Designer (365) (12) Premium - Rolling Bug List

C:\Program Files\Xara\Xara Web Designer Premium\basefiles\smartshapes\

name="ellipse.xar" Insert > Shape > Ellipse (Shift+Ctrl+Alt+E)
    name="photospeechbubble.xar"
    name="phototextpanel1.xar" Insert > Shape > Photo Text panel
    name="rectangle.xar" Insert > Shape > Rectangle (Shift+R)
    name="speechbubble.xar" Insert > Shape > Speech Bubble
    name="spiral1.xar"
    name="textpanel.xar" Insert > Shape > Text Panel (Shift+C)

You deliver these files yet I can access those marked above directly from the application except for the Spiral and the Photo Speech Bubble.

Why?

Anyone can drag the above files onto the design page and have the full functionality of the Smart Shapes.

Acorn

Bug Re: (Xara) Web Designer (365) (12) Premium - Rolling Bug List

Spiral Smart Shape

I like the new features of having a control for the Number of sides and a control for the spiral Style.
    The fact that any of the Shape control now recognise it is a Smart Shape is also very helpful.

It needs further development.

The setting of the angles needs to be constrained by the Ctrl key.
    The Style needs to have a couple of notch poins so the "traditional" styles can be easily attained.

There are still degenerate effects when the Number of sides is a small value, regarding parallel sides not being kept.
    This is further evident when putting the Style to its end points, while keeping angels at multiples of 90 deg.

At some stage, I find I lose the Stretch/Squash control points.

Acorn