Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    England (Amongst the green rolling hills of the East Midlands)

Default Re: Linear fill - along a curve - is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by James Allen View Post
    Hans, I can't see how anything you said so far has anything to do with me, or my posts in this thead. If you would like to address my points you may quote me, and reply clearly, explaining what it is you disagree with, and why.
    James - you've offered some good ideas and suggestions in this thread - however, so have a number of other people.

Taking an objective stance, some of your comments maybe sound a little flippant or seem to have a derogatory 'tone' to them - which may or may not be your intention. Simply smacking a smiley emoticon on the end of a cheeky remark does not make it acceptable to rubbish someone else's contribution to a discussion.

I think you'll find that a great many readers will have gained value - even from posts that stray somewhat from the original problem domain.

Just my two pence worth.
    IP

I appreciate your frankness KultiVator, but if I was calling someone cheeky, or accusing them of rubbishing contributions, I would be well-mannered enough to provide examples. In this thread I have politely said what I think, and if you disagree, you should quote me. We’ll then see if my comments were justified or not.

I have also stated on more than one occasion that I am perfectly happy with other people’s efforts, and a changing subject.

Importantly, you said nothing of those who trolled and abused me quite openly, so I find your approach somewhat one-sided. Is that cheeky enough for you?
    Visiting/participating in TalkGraphics since i/us (’97).
    IP

This thread has been derailed, and I'm shutting it down.

Apologies to the OP and those that contributed to it. It's not possible for me to cut the bad from the good in here now.

Various people have been contacted about this behaviour.

If there are questions still arising from this (about the original topic, that is) please feel free to start a new one.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    IP