Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Longboarding Graphic needed!

Okay so i'm buying a new longboard and the company i'm buying from will do free custom graphics. I'm decent at photoshop but i'm really at a loss for what i should put on this board.

I'm thinking very VECTOR-ish such as..

http://www.designbliss.com/wp-conten...-vector-4.jpeg

or Flattened images such as...

http://vector4free.com/_images/vectors/normal/191.png

HERE IS THE LINK FOR A PDF FORMAT OF THE BOARD!

http://www.xvdlongboards.com/templat...20Template.pdf

All attempts will be greatly appreciated and considered!=]

Default Re: Longboarding Graphic needed!

Welcome to the TG Forums.

If you are asking for TG Members to submit graphics for you to consider using, AKA: FREE WORK.. Forget it.
    TG is not a place to ask for freebies.

Members are here to help you learn to create images for yourself with friendly, useful guidance to suit you and your software of choice, or where appropriate, recommend the best software for the task.
    There are very many great tips and tutorials available which can help almost anyone achieve great results with little effort.
    Members here are very helpful and there's always someone online ready to answer your questions.

haha my apologies, wasn't looking at it as a Freebie. I've designed a couple board graphics myself, but i wanted other input/ideas.
    Figured the community was about..graphics and thought you guys might like a go at it ;]
    soo.. lock the topic if you wish haha

Can we see your designs? That would give us some clues about what you'd like suggested as new ideas.

Your three referenced links really don't seem to focus on a theme or style. What is it that you want your longboard graphic to say?

A warm welcome to TalkGraphics, 4rch_4ngel.

As sledger noted, we're not here to create the graphic for you but we're more than willing to offer design, color, and other suggestions for any designs you've created (or are considering) to customize your board. And, since it is YOUR board, having a design you create will make it even more special. Let's see some of your prototype designs. It doesn't matter if they're done in Adobe PhotoShop, Xara Xtreme, Microsoft Paint, on a piece of notebook paper or on the back of a napkin. A doodle or two will at least get the creative process started. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing what you come up with. It looks like a nice little project.

Don't be shy,
    HayTay

Here's what i'm talking about With Vectors

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by 4rch_4ngel; 22 July 2009 at 01:48 AM.

Sorry For the double post, but i came here because normally i work with lots of blending etc.

But for the board, blending and fractals wont look good, and i really havent had that much experience with vectors, so i came here! haha

I do lots of forum signatures

And i'm deciding between the quotes

Loose Trucks Save Lives.
    or
    Gravity...Dont Waste It

which do you..enjoy more?
    Last edited by 4rch_4ngel; 22 July 2009 at 01:32 AM.

Thanks for posting some of your work.

Just a note, we prefer you attach images to your posts rather than hotlink to Photobucket. This is mentioned in the Forum rules which you would have received when registering.

If you are unsure how to do this, please review the short tutorial here.

Yea i actually tried your uploader but it wasnt working, so i hosted it off my photobucket and put it as an image so no-one would have to click the link..therefore going to a 3rd party site!