Quote Originally Posted by covoxer View Post
There are endless possible visual effects that can be created with JS. You can find a lot of them implemented among the billions of the existing web pages. It is possible to create almost any effect with the WD, but you have to learn JS and write it. Or ask JS programmer to do it. Or find available code to use. This is true for any web authoring tool, not only WD. You can't expect any program to be boundled with all possible effects.
We provide quite powerful mechnism of creating custom effects without programming (by means of popups and rollovers), and we may create some additional effects, which are considered as wery usefull, in form of snippets (tweaks). But you should not expect us develop anything you'll ever ask for. This is simply impossible.

I hope you understand.
I'm not sure but I think you thought I was asking for that panel slide effect to be created within WD. I'm not, I have all the javascript and css to create that effect and wondered if that effect could be added just like I added it to the example site.

I don't want you to add everything, just is it possible using ready made scripts as I'm under the impression that WD pages are static (absolute positioning) pages and the rest of the page won't slide down when the javascript is applied.

I hope this clears things a bit, I don't want it added to WD, just can it be done using existing scripts?