Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Smile Wonderful program

Hello.
    I'm new to this forum, but I have been using Xara Xtreme 4 for a while. And now also the webdesigner. I'm impressed about the posibilities, and I guess I will stick to it for a long period.
    Here is the final design for my website, made with Xara Webdesigner, within the free trial-period. This means that the program is flexible, and that makes it useful for a homesite which constantly is in need of chages. Of course I have to buy the program for the maintainance of my homesite, but it doesn't cost a lot at all.
    I hope anyone would be kind and let me know whether there are issues with the site which should be changed for any reason.
    Magne
    www.magnemyhren.no

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Wonderful program

Hello Magne, Welcome to TalkGraphics. Very nice website. I really like your art. I hope we'll see more of your Xtreme pieces here on the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

I like your site and your work. A great add for Web Designer.

I really enjoyed looking at your work Magne.

Welcome to TalkGraphics Forums

alilister Guest

It IS a wonderful program. And what wonderful art. Thank you for showing this to us. I think we are very privileged.

Ali

Exellent work, Magne.

I noted some misalignment of some of the images as I mouse-over the thumbnails. As a single example, on the Illustrations page, alternating between the top two thumbnails in the first column (left) reveals perfect registration (watch the water stain in the upper-right corner).

Now, do the same with the top two thumbnails in the second column (from the left) shows a slight vertical shift.

Looking forward to your continued participation on the forum.

Thank you all for these nice feedback-replies. I'm really happy about it! You are right about the misalignment. I was a bit rushed to get it all out :-)
    In fact I also wondered whether the misalignment should be repeated all over the site to create a bit more movement, but I gues I'll just straighten it up when I have the time.
    Magne