I created a Web site for our .org, not knowing that we would have so many supporters signing up each day. I used XWD since I'm not a real Web designer but I've been a Xara fan for years.

Each day I'm getting a dozen new supporters. I want to find a simple workflow to populate this page (this isn't the "Live" version):
https://s3.amazonaws.com/IBOY/supporters.htm

For the above page I just cut and pasted a table from Dreamweaver into a Placeholder. Ultimately I need to have someone else update the site easily. I was thinking of having the list in a separate HTM page, then using an iFrame in the place holder. Update the HTM file with the table -- and the iFrame is updated. This sounds like a hack job though.

Ultimately I would like two things: I would like to do it without using a database or PHP / .ASP coding, and I would really like it to look like the rest of the site (click the Home icon to see the other pages).

I don't anticipate updating anything else on the site other than adding supporters.

Ideas?
And thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum! You helped me build this entire site in a week (with a LOT of edits from the .org team).

opencloudmanifesto.org