Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Some links don't work

I can't get some of my links to work. The first "more info" button and the Retail links on the text panel on right side of page as well as the Post It note. I have set them up just like the ones that do work without success. Any suggestions?
    removed

Thanks
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 03 April 2009 at 08:16 PM. Reason: link removed at users request

Default Re: Some links don't work

Post it note works well. It sends e-mail.
    One of the "More info" buttons has no link applied (Main Street Plaza). But to find out why I'd need to see the web file, in html it simply has not link.
    John.

How do I show you the web file? I exported the page to a folder using the.web extension but it just shows up as index.html. Sorry I'm new to this.

If it's not showing a link then the apply button isn't working.

I was able to get the more info button to work (don't what what if anything I did differently), but I still can't get the Retail links to work on the text panel on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspirit
    How do I show you the web file?
    When you save your website project (File > Save), does it get saved in your 'My Documents', or some other folder? If you're not sure, then do a 'File > SaveAs' and note the path to the target folder.

Once you know where your .web file is being saved, simply navigate to it by clicking the Browse button, in Manage Attachments when you create your next post. That way, someone can help you troubleshoot your Retail links.

Thanks for the instructions, I will save them for future questions. I fixed the retail links. I had used a text panel and changed the text. I created new text instead and then the links worked. Thanks for the help.

I just looked at your site. For me the text within the Retail text box sport no functioning links.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	help-retail-links.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	58685  

Yup that was the problem. Could an Administrator please remove my link from the first post? Thanks.