Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question Xara Web Designer: Help

Hi,
    Just acquired Xara Web Designer and learning how to use it. The first area I've been having is reviewing the web page. Once I get a page customize, I save it, then click on the review- export button. I get a "blank" page.

What is the correct way of doing this?

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

Streikemeister

Default Re: Xara Web Designer: Help

Hi Streikemeister,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

The preview button only shows the first page. If you scroll within the working area you will probably find a blank first page in your project.

If you drag a template from the Design Gallery it will become the second or subsequent page. The first page will remain blank.

Simply open your project and scroll up to the blank page. Click to make it the active page then click the Edit menu > Pages > Delete current page. This will make your customized page the first page of the project.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili
    The preview button only shows the first page.
    If your first page has properly defined links to other pages, then you will have access to more than just the first page. It does display the first page initially, however. And, as Bill notes, if you have a blank page at the top of your stack, then Preview won't show you any more than that.

Talking Re: Xara Web Designer: Help

Thank you much. I will follow up.

Streiker

Hi Streiker,

You appear to have two membership registrations at Talkgraphics which share the same IP, same name (Streiker) and use @comcast.net email addresses.

Please indicate which membership account you would prefer to use and we'll remove the other.

1) Streiker (registered 21st March 2009)
    2) Streikermeister (registered 2nd April 2009)

Thanks