Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Margins

Default Margins

Hi,

Where can I change all margins for the homepage presentation in IE.

Top, Left ...a.s.o.

Center...

i.e.
    Top = 150 pix
    Left = 300 pix

I want my homepage to be placed in the middle of the screen, how?
    IP

Default Re: Margins

You stuf will be centered from side to side naturally, if you want a space between the top of the browser and the top of your page, I've found that the simplest way is to just leave the top of the deisgn area blank and create your design however many pixels down you want the margin. Same for the bottom.

You can also apply this tip to give your pages the side pop-shadow look by just creating the tranparent shadow area along the sides of the editing area in the page.

does that help?
    IP

Thank´s! It works just fine. Do you now a simple way to place all your pages in exactley the same positions?

i.e.

You have 10 pages in your homepage and you want them all in TOP 200, LEFT 200 positions. (The way I use are GRID ON and adjust every page manually in the right position)
    IP

If you create your first page that way and then edit...pages...duplicate current page, it should follow to the other pages.
    IP

Yes I understand that, but if I want a new layouts from the template I use!?
    That means truble....
    If I want to replace a menubutton I have to delete the old one in i.e. page 2 -3-4 ... else the new button will be placed over the "old one".
    Allways thinking pixelpositions.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by banossral View Post
    If I want to replace a menubutton I have to delete the old one in i.e. page 2 -3-4 ... else the new button will be placed over the "old one".
    Is it that you want the button on the new layout to say something else, that you want to use a different style, or what?
    IP