Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Professional Logo...

We are looking for someone to design us a professional logo for our business. If you are interested, please reply.

Attached is our project details:
    Project details here...

Thank you,
    Professional P.C. +
    Last edited by razzle0146; 13 June 2009 at 09:07 AM.
    RaZzLE
    IP

Default Re: Professional Logo...

Hi Razzle,

Please submit the details as a .zip attachment for interested parties to download including your contact details for private discussion.

Thanks
    IP

Arrow Re: Professional Logo...

Whilst I would love to throw my hat in the ring, my skills are not what you will find with others who use this site.

I recommend you contact Gary Priester. Gary is just amazing with what he can do and has done for many years. I am not trying to downgrade others by the way.

I also came across another! Visit http://www.logovend.com/ and see this guy's work. Brilliant. The only thing with that web address I have given is that I sent a message from that web site but got no reply.

I hope many others have a go; like Harry.

Good luck guys.

Rik.
    IP

Default Re: Professional Logo...

Quote Originally Posted by Rik View Post
    The only thing with that web address I have given is that I sent a message from that web site but got no reply.
    Been well busy and then I was ill for a couple of days .... but yeah I can do logos as well. Website in the signiture. Feel free to contact me if my prices are not too expensive ... SKYPE and MSN on my contact page.
    IP