Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: My First Site Made With Xara

One month later and still no changes to the site.

Bad minster. Bad, bad, minister.
    If someone tried to make me dig my own grave I would say No.
    They're going to kill me anyway and I'd love to die the way I lived:
    Avoiding Manual Labour.

Default Re: My First Site Made With Xara

Quote Originally Posted by Big Frank View Post
    One month later and still no changes to the site.

Bad minster. Bad, bad, minister.
    Hi. Big Frank. I've taken a short break from the website. I have been bogged down at work. I am not a minister in the sense of a full-time person doing it for a job. This is just my personal hobby site that I enjoy, and I hope to help others who may read it.

I started adding some content to some internal pages and made some more diagrams; in fact, I posted a question to the wed design threads with a problem with a slide show. So, i have been doing some work here recently.

I do need to work on the form. As far as the home page Nivo slide show, I do need to widen it, but I just don't know how to design a wide photo to work or make a custom graphic yet. So, until I learn more about the program, it will have to do. (I am a real newbie still).

I actually like the overall design I have of the header , navbar, white shadowed content area, and footer; they took me a long time to make and design; plus, they are my own original design, which I like. I might change it if I could figure out how to do a nice full lengh header and footer, but I cannot. Skech did it on his post #3 in this thread, above. He reworked my site and has a full length navbar and footer, but I cannot figure out how to do it.

But I will start doing more to the site, as I learn more. I am trying to add content to internal pages too.

Thanks for all your help