Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: svn 1785

Hybrid View

Default Re: svn 1785

Sedric the page I referenced shows that GCC/G++ are required to compile XaraLX. KDevelop needs to be configured to compile GCC/G++ source.

See the references in the google search http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gcc&as_q=kdevelop

Very few Linux developers ever visited these forums. The members of Talkgraphics are mostly users of graphics software rather than developers.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update
    IP

Try posting in the dev mailinglist. The ppl at xara (used to be atleast) are very helpful.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by con View Post
    Try posting in the dev mailinglist. The ppl at xara (used to be atleast) are very helpful.
    Right TA. I'll do that now that it seems that there are no linux developers here.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Sedric the page I referenced shows that GCC/G++ are required to compile XaraLX. KDevelop needs to be configured to compile GCC/G++ source.
    See the references in the google search http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=gcc&as_q=kdevelop
    Very few Linux developers ever visited these forums. The members of Talkgraphics are mostly users of graphics software rather than developers.
    I did get as far as the gcc/g++ deduction. (A look at the checkout full of .cpp source files vaguely hints at that...). The make did run for quite a few steps before it
    barfed on the file shown. Since the steps in the make before this one succeeded,
    one can reasonably infer that gcc/g++ are present and working.

What I wanted to know is how, given a checkout from some
    project [probably originally generated by] Kdevelop one goes about re-introducing
    this project into Kdevelop so as to continue working on it..

It has been suggested that I try the dev maillist - so I may do that, next time I've
    got a hour to spare.
    IP