Bill, the idea of this was to play with the web blocks. The content is largely irrelevant, and all of it, including the text, is AI generated and largely unchecked.

The arrow with white bar, for instance, is there because I wanted to see if an element could be placed off page, as in a standard project. The white bar is to make the arrow stand away from the edge of the page and would be 99% transparent for a real site.

So far, I have learnt that all the different blocks are basically just 2, presented as being a lot. I much prefer the Freehand to the Flexible, as, ironically, the Freehand blocks are much more flexible.

To say this was my first real foray into blocks, I was able to easily get going, and most things are extremely similar, as you would expect. A few things need a thought process adjustment. Being forced to have 2 variants from the outset is contrary to my normal way of doing things. If something goes very awry early on in the variant, you wouldn't know unless you're constantly checking. In this example, on the mobile variant, a whole block packed up it's belongings and marched off without my knowledge, and, on the pop art page, Mr. Lichtenstein's very famous Whaam flew away. Again, I didn't notice until later, so a simple undo was not an option.

A couple of things I've found out since posting.
On the mobile variant, I used a pop-up layer for the menu. If the background is made to stretch full width, it disappears. Likewise, I think this happened to Whaam as well, as it is on top of a full width image.

I would have no problems in making a working site with blocks, but not yet, more to do with me not being comfortable with the workflow at the moment. The forced variant, and no way to delete it, is my only major worry...so far.

I'll play with it a little more today.