Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
Michael, putting the Subscription debate to one side:
[*]vector fill - this now exists for linear fills within SVG outputs; it is slowly being extended.[*]measure - you could use a Smart Line.[*]shape building - we have the Shape painter tool in combination with all the shape combining tools and ClipView.[*]connectors - 100% on board - dynamic connectors.
I conclude:
Vector fills: partially fulfilled. I'd like to make a shape or group as an item to fill a form. Yes, clipview might be used but is cumbersome. Ans still: only exportable to SVG, no PDF (and yes: SVG can be converted to PDF)
Measure: smartline are cumbersome, tend to do things on its's own an sometimes not usable for small items
Shape building : Thanks Acorn, I've learned somthing new! One can add shapes to each other by using the shape painter as "glue".
connectors: I've searched high and low but I can't find "dynamic connectors" Please point to wher they can be found ( the Helpe doesn't mention them either)

But my main issue: if I splash out €200 for a years subscription, will the program work after that year?