Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Merge PSD files into one file?

Quote Originally Posted by David O'Neil View Post
    If you hold the 'Shift' key [?] when you drop, I believe it places the new stuff at the upper-left corner.
    open up all your images then use the command on the PC (sorry I am unsure of the Mac commands. (I could check)
    CTRL + A will select the images one by one then you can drop them into your new document. You should get a marching ants box appear around the image!
    i.e we preset size 600 * 800 at 72 dpi resolution white background and drag the images 1 by one into it.

I hope it helps.
    IP

Smile Re: Merge PSD files into one file?

Quote Originally Posted by pixel_uk View Post
    open up all your images then use the command on the PC (sorry I am unsure of the Mac commands. (I could check)
    CTRL + A will select the images one by one then you can drop them into your new document. You should get a marching ants box appear around the image!
    i.e we preset size 600 * 800 at 72 dpi resolution white background and drag the images 1 by one into it.

I hope it helps.
    All CTRL + A does for me is select all the layers in the currect image, it doesnt want to select all images currently open. But its ok i decided to write a program that can take one image an turn it into a set of sprites with each degree of rotation or take a directory of images and put them side by side on a sprite sheet so i have a re-usable solution to my problem. Thank you however for your help with the subject it is much appreciated!

Thanks, Chris
    IP