Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Question Re: Thank you and good bye! I'm no longer Xara's target audience.

I found the problem with adobe CS4 stuff was that they are too big and take up too many resources. but by sticking to the old CS3 stuff and using Xara to use as my drawing program things work out fine. we all have to admit that Xara is the better drawing program don't we ?? but I do agree that for someone like me that as no interest in the website stuff the update was disappointing.
    Compromise seems to be the keyword here.
    just my 2 Cents worth LOL
    A Stranger is a Friend you have yet to meet
    IP

Default Re: Thank you and good bye! I'm no longer Xara's target audience.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnycross View Post
    I found the problem with adobe CS4 stuff was that they are too big and take up too many resources.
    Not disagreeing there. It's because (like microsoft) every 2 years you need to buy a brand new, kick ar*se machine to be able to use the latest Adobe updates and the latest Windows OS.

I just bought a brand new computer (spare the details), all the latest Adobe CS4 Software is working smoothly as(!), no complains there - but the money i've spent is beyond Xtreme (no pun intended)
    IP

Default Re: Thank you and good bye! I'm no longer Xara's target audience.

Good Luck Mate ... and I know how you feel. Calls for vector improvements have just fallen on deaf ears for too many years. I'm slowly learning Illustrator myself and will make the switch at some point.
    IP