Quote Originally Posted by gpetty View Post
Initially it complained about something with fonts
That would be the "we haven't written the font manager interface for the Mac yet" bug :-) (actually I'm not sure why it shouldn't work if you have pango installed, as that's all we use...)
and then about not having ImageMagick 6.0, but these seemed not to be fatal errors.
Harmless
But then disaster .. I simply clicked on the drawing window, and the program complained about a "very serious error" and said that it would have to close. Fortunately, it gave me the opportunity to generate an error report, which I have attached here.
OK, interesting. I would guess that this is CCamView::GetFrame() (in HandleDragScrolling) returnning a NULL. That method is inherited from wxView, and as far as I can tell it isn't meant to do that (ever) for an MDI-esque wxView.

What happens if you start it from the command line (with Open I suppose) and pass it one of the designs? Does it render anything useful?

It might be better to have this discussion on the dev list (see http://www.xaraxtreme.org/community/) by the way, there are more Mac folks there. I'm not sure they are a huge amount further forward than you though...

Alex