Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: 3 Dimensional text

Quote Originally Posted by salaam View Post
    If Xara or Talkgraphics had to rely solely on professionals they would have to cease business. But professionals are very good for maintaining discipline when needed.
    I for one would not be interested if X3D was geared towards the professional user.
    It's of no interest for me, whether Xara 3D is further developed or not. My point was, that I would like to see new and already discussed professional tools in Xara Xtreme. I don't like the current strategy to use old tools as giveaways, like Xara 3D in the last Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2 Update. Perhaps you'll find Menu Maker or Webstyle ( ) as giveaway in the next Update or something like that - no thanks. Some of the functions on the wishlists of some users here are not so easy to implement, but that should be a challenge for a good software company...

Remi

Default Re: 3 Dimensional text

Quote Originally Posted by remi View Post
    ...My point was, that I would like to see new and already discussed professional tools in Xara Xtreme...
    Hmm, it seems from this thread that people don't really have a consensus that there is a such thing as a 'professional' tool - which I found quite interesting. I'm sure any new tool would be just as professional as the next, whether it be Xara3D-like or not. Unless there are specific tools people had in mind. But that's a cue for a wish list.