Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught!

I'll just add that I'm not surprised that your sweet cat, "Princess", turned out to actually be a "he"...I've also had 3 cats as well as dogs---the first dogs however were not at the same time as the cats (a Siberian Husky and a Dobe), instead I had these cats with a Black Lab, named "Deke" who was probably the best dog to deal with the cats, he was so sweet---anyway, it seemed to me that the toms were usually the sweetest natured, even stray unneutered ones were very good cats in temperment when brought into the vet hospital where I worked in FL. They were frequently very beat up and some badly scarred from fights---very ferocious fighters, yet just so sweet with people.
    I even had a few "adopt" me and even though I wasn't feeding them, they'd come to visit and were so happy to just sit and spend some time and get a kind pet...they acted as if they were my pet I'd raised! It always amazed me. Also they'd come visit if they became injured---like they knew that I'd try to help or something, weird! So, yes, I'm not surprised the tomcat was such a good pet...cats are special, so are dogs, I enjoy them both! (yes, and assorted other "pets" as well--I think I've had nearly everything!). [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

That is such a cool photo [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I like cats and dogs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] ....oh ya and humans,they are ok as well.....but they make lousy pets and take longer to toilet train,but then again pets cant support you in your old age [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stu.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---