Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bible graphic

Hi all, I made this little bible graphic for my church's website. I just wanted to post it and thank Gary for all his hard work, one of your old tutorials inspired me to create this.

p.s. and yes, after I finished I realized the pages don't fall like a real book would. If I get time, I'll rework it, heh heh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	book1.jpg 
Views:	612 
Size:	34.2 KB 
ID:	1323  

Hi all, I made this little bible graphic for my church's website. I just wanted to post it and thank Gary for all his hard work, one of your old tutorials inspired me to create this.

p.s. and yes, after I finished I realized the pages don't fall like a real book would. If I get time, I'll rework it, heh heh.

Nice rose effect.

Gary and the other contributor's have made an easy to use program even easier.

A Big Thanks to All of Them!

Wayne D

I like to see people find creative ways to use what they learn in the tutorials.

Lovely image.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

That is a great graphic and I think that the pages look pretty good.

"A hippo does not have a sting in its tail, but a wise man would still rather be sat on by a bee."

Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Would it be permissible to ask if you could post the file of that graphic (Hope I'm not offending anyone by asking)so I could download it? I would use it for my church's web site. I would like to change the text if that's possible. As you can see I'm new using Xara. If you can't, could you direct me to the tut that you used to get that look? Appreciate it

Sure, no problem, I'd love to see someone using it (our church wanted something more modern for some reason).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for allowing me to use your beautiful graphic for my church. I have a little problem (I hope little). I've changed the text, here is my problem I did want to have that background (brown color) I wanted it to blend in with the background that I have on the site. I ungrouped, grouped, copied, pasted etc. to delete the background. If you look at the church site you'll see that on the left I have a big white space, how do I get rid of that. Let me say that I am new at this. I hope I didn't do to much damage. Here's the siteweb page
    Thanks for spending your valuable time in looking and helping me with this. Many thanks.

Hey, no problem, I am just really pleased to see it being used!

As for the white space, without seeing the .xar file it's hard to say. If you wouldn't mind posting it here, I'll take a look at it http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Sure sorry I should have thought of that
    Attached Files Attached Files