Hi Frank!

I'm glad to see another person frequent this forum, as I'm hoping it'll take off as a popular place for 3d art. trueSpace 1 eh? Wow, that must be an early version of it. I purchased trueSpace 2 nearly 6 years ago, when I first got into 3D. I had played around with it at a friends place, and got hooked immediately. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I haven't used trueSpace for a long time though (and never have seen version 1), so I am unable to say whether or not it will import 2d vectors. If you'd like, you can export your vectors to Adobe Illustrator (AI) format and I can import them into LightWave - then export them to DXF or 3DS.

Though, I'm not sure how much you're expecting to survive the transfer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I mostly use vectors from Draw to come up with logos or curve shapes that are just easier to create in Draw. Then I import them in, bevel or extrude or any other manner of adding dimmensions to it. All coloring and texturing has to be done in the 3d program, of course.

Your image reminds me of a cereal box with marshmellow shape £, €, and @'s! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] What's that you used as a texture? It almost looks like a website...