Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hola,

I'm wondering if is possible to change a text to a different font using the pull down font box as the font size box menu.

ie. Type any text, select the text, click on the size box and then move your arrow down or up and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I tried using double-click but the text was deselected.

I'm still new on Xara and never used before the Font Gallery, but I feel the pull down is more intuitive as the major applications, and you see the changes applied at the same time.

Maybe could be a good addition to the next version of Xara [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Saludos,
    Juan

Hola,

I'm wondering if is possible to change a text to a different font using the pull down font box as the font size box menu.

ie. Type any text, select the text, click on the size box and then move your arrow down or up and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I tried using double-click but the text was deselected.

I'm still new on Xara and never used before the Font Gallery, but I feel the pull down is more intuitive as the major applications, and you see the changes applied at the same time.

Maybe could be a good addition to the next version of Xara [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Saludos,
    Juan

Select the font(Apply your colours etc) and just double click the required font in the font gallery.If you don't like that font double click on another.

Wow Panfer, I did not know you could do that. I think that Gary should add this tip to his tip of the week section at the Xaraxone. Unless it is there already and I missed it.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

My email is down.
    Gary if you are reading this please include it in the tips.
    Bruce
    nice glasses!

Thanks panfer
    You must have looked at the image in my profile.
    I thought that your tip was very good. I have already used it several times since I read your post. It is very helpful. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Gary this is definately one for the tip of the week.
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

Panfer,

Thanks a lot for your reply, it really help me, and I'm sure will help other members on the forum.

Saludos,
    Juan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]