hehe my wife would love this thread as I am one of those people who keep everything.

Here, some of the old stuff is even in use. My daughter likes the Atari MegaST still for some of the games on it (Onyx).

Me too used the Sinclair Series of Computers with the QL being veeery attractive as QDOS had something Bill Gates had no idea about, Multitasking .... Was one of the OS I liked to write software for. Was pretty interesting that it was Schneider who bought Sinclair and disposed all the computer stuff.

Oldest Software I found which runs on current Hardware is Framework. Complete office package on one 5 1/4 " disk. I checked around on the web and dont laugh: Framework is still available for sale [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
What I found prettz interesting is that some of the software I currently use is around a long time already like WinZip where I own a floppy from NikoMak Computing and UltraEdit from Ian D. Mead. Both products are pretty old and have the same owners still.

Would have to dig deep though to find out what the first Version of Framemaker is I still use.

Greetings,
juergen