Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all,

It seems like whenever I make it back to the boards I come by just to apologize. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Seriously, though, I've been away from my computer for a few weeks, and as some of you may know, things have been a bit interesting at work. I've switched jobs (again) to become an Interactive Developer at blue*spark. Once things settle down for me, I'll be back posting like mad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

In the meantime, I'm glad to see the board has been getting some good traffic, and some interesting questions! Thanks to all of you who have answered questions, and also to those of you who have posted, for keeping this forum a useful and informative place.

See you soon!

Deep (just a guy)
    Interactive Developer
    blue*spark
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

Hi all,

It seems like whenever I make it back to the boards I come by just to apologize. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Seriously, though, I've been away from my computer for a few weeks, and as some of you may know, things have been a bit interesting at work. I've switched jobs (again) to become an Interactive Developer at blue*spark. Once things settle down for me, I'll be back posting like mad. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

In the meantime, I'm glad to see the board has been getting some good traffic, and some interesting questions! Thanks to all of you who have answered questions, and also to those of you who have posted, for keeping this forum a useful and informative place.

See you soon!

Deep (just a guy)
    Interactive Developer
    blue*spark
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP