I really need to understand tables better at an HTML level. DW not cutting it (or could it be me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] ).

Played around (to the small hours of the morning) trying different settings. I change the table on all pages to 600pix w centred - though that would keep things aligned - NO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I thought this would lock at least horizontally 600pix on each page

I set the w and h in all the cells with the main logo to the size of the logo - as the logo move up and down from page to page - NO [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Must admit I did not do what Paul indidated and wrap the complete table in a one cell table at 100% - maybe that is what is he only problem. But being curious I wanted to see what setting these things would do, but they just don't seem to do anything.

I'll try Pauls suggestion tonight (although not sure which TD he is talking about - think its the cell with the main logo in, which I have now done). But feel maybe I should lock it to the top left corner rather than center it?

Turan